There is of course a link just to your left to our endorsements page, but I want to make this blog as user-friendly as I can, so here’s are direct links to every endorsement for today’s primaries, contest by contest:
- Governor (Sanford over Lovelace, Moore over Willis and Aughtry)
- Superintendent of Education (Staton over Floyd, Wood, Ryan and Moffly)
- S.C. Treasurer (Ryberg over Ravenel, Quinn and Willis)
- Lieutenant Governor (Campbell over Bauer, Jordan)
- Agriculture Commissioner (Weathers over Bell)
- Secretary of State (McKown over Hammond)
- 2nd Congressional District (White over Ellisor)
- House 70 (Neal over Richardson)
- House 73 (Hart over Brown)
- House 77 (McEachern over Scott)
- House 79 Republican (Cotty over Few)
- House 79 Democratic (Gunn over Wood)
- House 89 (Bingham over White)
- House 96 (Clark over Spires, Rawls)
- Richland County Auditor (Huntley over Brawley)
- Richland County Council (Smith, Malinowski, Livingston, Mizzell over their opponents)
- Lexington County Council (Carrigg, Banning over their opponents)
For more information on the endorsement interviews that helped lead to these decisions (at least, the ones I had time to do posts on), click right here.
Link to Sec State is wrong – it’s going to 2nd district.
Hey! The link to the Secretary of State endorsement appears to be wrong. By the way, is there anything from the editorial staff about the Richland 2 School Board special election?