- A statement he made to police on May 3
- A second statement made on May 6
- A third statement dated May 19
- A Uniform Traffic Ticket dated June 1 (it says “Date of Arrest,” but that’s just a formality; if I recall correctly, all traffic tickets say that)
- The original incident report
Sorry to take so long to get these to you. I cooked and ate dinner first. Also had me a beer. So sue me.
I see that in the meantime, thestate.com has posted its own PDF of the same document, which they have enhanced to increase contrast. Read that one if you prefer, but I went to the trouble of scanning this one a page at a time, so I’m going to bloody well post it.