All right! An entire week in which I didn’t miss a single Virtual Front Page! Here you go:
- Obama seeks quick Egypt handover (BBC) — Glad to see we’ve gotten off the fence on this one. In for a dime, in for a dollar.
- With Upheaval, How Large Is The Opening For Islamists? (NPR) — This analysis looks at the most worrisome question in all this, and offers some solace.
- 2 Detained Reporters Saw Secret Police’s Methods Firsthand (NYT) — Nothing like reporting straight from the heart of the matter.
- Economy Adds Few Jobs (WSJ) — Everybody blames it on the weather, but nobody does anything about it.
- Thomas Ravenel: Government’s drug war ‘wrongly focused’ (P&C) — I guess he would know.
- City of Columbia looks to add new industrial park (CRBR) — Maybe not a thrilling story, but the freshest thing I could find locally that had enough significance to make the front.