Quickly now, before I go over and hear E.J.:
- Government in Greece Teeters After Move on Referendum (NYT) — That’s where that direct democracy stuff will yet you. Y’all should know that; y’all invented it.
- Dow Takes Another Drubbing (WSJ) — Just what you wanted to hear, right?
- Bank of America cancels planned debit card fee (Charlotte Observer) — Guess they realized folks could just go to the credit union and not deal with that garbage. Which they should.
- Lawyer: Cain May Have Violated Confidentiality Of Harassment Settlement (NPR) — Dude can’t win, can he. Pair that with Lawyer: Cain accuser seeks freedom to speak from the WashPost.
- Israel rushes settlement growth (The Guardian) — Really, folks, this is no more helpful than what UNESCO did.
- ‘Hackers’ cut Palestinian network (BBC) — An interesting, apparently related, development.