Here’s what we have:
- U.S. to Bolster Missile Defense to Deter Attack by North Korea (NYT) — Not that I think anybody’s really worried, but who wants to be the guy who didn’t take any action, in case something does happen?
- Vatican denies Dirty War allegations (BBC) — I haven’t even written a post congratulating Pope Francis on the new job, and already the guy’s in trouble.
- JP Morgan accused of flouting rules (The Guardian) — Well, duh. The guy was a robber baron. Oh, wait, this isn’t about the guy…
- Judge Strikes Down Surveillance Law (WSJ) — I’m a little surprised this isn’t getting bigger play.
- Maryland General Assembly repeals death penalty (WashPost) — Well, at least somewhere there’s a General Assembly doing something good.
- Europe Torn on Arming Syria Rebels (NYT) — France and Britain want to, but not the others.