Here’s what’s out there:
- Kerry Floats a Deal on Arms, and Russia and Syria Seize It (NYT) — I kinda like the way Slate put it: Did John Kerry Just Accidentally Find a Workable Solution for Syria?
- Egypt launches assault on militants (The Guardian) — And Israel is cheering them on…
- Pitts named Gov. Nikki Haley’s new chief of staff (thestate.com) — I mentioned this previously. Again, congrats to Ted, and to Nikki for picking him.
- Police chief: Zimmerman’s wife won’t press charges even though she said he threatened with gun (AP) — She might want to rethink that.
- New Van Gogh painting identified (BBC) — The first one since 1928. Vincent just isn’t cranking ’em out the way he used to…
- Are You Ready For Some Controversy? The History Of ‘Redskin’ (NPR) — An interesting read, to help with the mix.