Andre Bauer is coming in for his interview at 4. I’m reviewing a few questions for him between now and then. I’m curious: What would you ask a lieutenant governor who:
- When stopped speeding down Assembly Street, charged so aggressively at the cop that he felt threatened enough to draw his weapon?
- When driving 101 mph on a wet highway, got on the police radio frequency to tell the patrolman pursuing him that "SC2" was "passing through," and when he was stopped anyway, asked, "Did you not hear me on the radio?"
- Lying to reporters about that incident, then saying you "forgot" about it when confronted with the evidence?
- Showed up to negotiate with the Department of Transportation a price for land he owned — with a member of the transportation commission in tow?
- Has his own Myspace site?
- Seems almost certain to win the GOP nomination again?