Just thought I’d brag a bit. I got every answer right on Slate’s weekly news quiz! Which I haven’t done in awhile, or maybe ever.
I didn’t rush myself, which helped — but cost me points. Still, I scored higher than the average, and higher than the Slate staffer who was the designated guy to beat this week.
But not much higher. They did well, too. Which suggests maybe the questions were just unusually easy this week.
Check it out and see how you do…
- Well, at least I know more about history than THESE guys…
- I’m dumber than ever, but still a winner, folks!
- … but again, I’m dumber than average. Dang!
- Yeah, I ‘won,’ but I’m still below average
- Oh, yeah? Well, YOU spelled your name wrong…
- Hey, I aced the Slate News Quiz! For once…
- I may not be bright, but I’m not quite as dumb as these guys
- Doug gets a perfect score on the quiz!
- We all deserve trophies! But especially me!
- Yes! In your FACE, Slate News Quiz!