Just got a call from Carol Klinger at NPR. She wanted to know what I’d written lately about the governor. I suggested checking out the blog.
To make it easier, here are a few key riffs:
- My video commentary, “Love Story II, starring Mark Sanford“
- One headlined “A Little White Guy Who Lies“
- My beef about how the governor gets more vacations than I do, and I’m unemployed
- Just look down at your shoes and walk away, gov
- More video commentary: “Pure Politics“
- The infamous press conference
- My somewhat abstract take on the latest.
And from back in the day, before all the current mess:
- My editorial explaining in no uncertain terms why McCain should NOT pick Sanford as a running mate.
- A column from just before the election, essentially disowning the guy.
- A piece on when he vetoed the entire state budget.